KEOPS Armor Vest Level II - Blue
Padded waistcoat, 100% Polyester with discrete ballistic protection capable of stopping ammunition and keeping the person's vital organs safe. It has internal secret pockets that accept ballistic panels that can be removed at any time for cleaning and washing the garment.
This jacket is certified by the United States Department of Justice (NIJ 0101.06) and the European Community (CE). Thanks to its Thermoregulation system, KEOPS proactively regulates body temperature, heat and humidity.
- Level of Ballistic Protection: level II certified by NIJ 0101.06
- With a ballistic resistance to the following ammunition PIST CAL 9 MM FMJ RN up to REV .357 Magnum JSP
- Front and Back protection for vital organs
- Ballistic panels resistant to moisture and fire
- High Flexibility and Discretion
- Lightweight: 6 lbs. Aprox
- Thermo – Regulating System
- Clothing Material: 100% Polyester
Know the benefits of our Black line.
Our clothing has ballistic panels made to stop bullet threats.
We have developed very lightweight ballistic materials that make our clothing very comfortable keeping their high performance.
All our panels are manufactured with a flexible ballistic technology that fits the body ergonomy.
ERGONOMIC UNDERWEARS SYSTEM
Our clothing is developed with an engineered pattern that fits the body perfectly as well as distributing the weight of the ballistic panel to increase comfort.
To make sure there are no non protected spaces in our clothes, we developed a frontal overlap system that works as an anti-trauma plate and at the same time as a breastbone protection.
Our ballistic systems are certified by the National lnstitute of Justice of the United States far a Levell II, according to the NIJ 0101.06 standard.